AN IMPORTANT SHIPPING UPDATE
Please note that it may take longer than usual to fulfill your order as we work to ensure the health and safety of the teams in our distribution centers. We estimate that your order will ship from our warehouse within 4-6 business days and will send an email with tracking information upon shipment. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you, LH Customer Service
For any questions regarding your Web Order, shipment tracking or return authorizations for current web orders please contact:
For Jewelry Repairs, please E-mail:
Please note for all repairs kindly follow the steps below so we can better assist you:
* Kindly send us a good clear photo of the item you need to repair/replace.
* Please describe repair work required
* Please provide copy or photo of receipt or proof of purchase
* Approximate date of purchase.
* Please provide Retailer or Location the item was purchased at
We will then respond with:
* Confirmation that such a repair can be done depending on the item and season
* Quotation for the Repair Cost
* Approximate Repair Time
* Return Authorization Number and address to mail the item to for repair once approved.
We look forward to assisting you! Repairs@LoisHill.com
General Customer Service Questions and Orders, please contact:
Monday – Friday 9 am–6 pm PST
You can track your order by logging into your account, or by following the link from your order receipt sent to the email address you used at checkout.
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn or defective merchandise. Returned merchandise should include the original packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply. All merchandise must be returned within 15 days of receipt of merchandise. Holiday orders are allowed a 30 day return policy.
Click here to learn about taking care of your jewelry to ensure its longevity.